It's Tuesday - and probably the only time in my life I've been this ecstatic about a Tuesday. For starters I am happy last week is over. The heat, night insects, internet failure and deadlines had me pulling my hair out all week - mostly because I love my job - I also need my job for several reasons but most recently because it is the only thing that still makes me feel like a grown up. This week brings a lot of anticipation with it as well. New tasks are in line, my victims will be making their appearances from tomorrow - which brings me to the fact that there are still spots available.
In a demanding environment such as the one we are working in we tend to focus on winning - we must achieve our goals, deliver on time, and make money. But what about the pleasure of playing? What about the simple satisfaction of doing our work and doing it well? What about the fun of creating something new, wonderful, suitable? Please, don't forget your inner child. Let's play at work, let's have fun and goals will come.
Today comes with a big surprise as well. I was announced as the winner of the contest “Colors of Ramadhan”. RM50 cash and goodies from the Holy Land can only make me very excited. I have never done this but it was really exciting how contest brings people out of the woodwork. I learned there is an entire social media niche out there that enters contests.
Thank you brother EQBALZACK for making my day and Selamat Hari Raya to you and your loved ones. May this Ramadhan leave us with much better blessings from our previous ones and all the best to you too. Keep up the good work !
Request to license ıusnɾ@w|©kedf|lm's photos via Getty Images

7 comments:
^^
Congratulation...!!
Thanks Imah dan Nurul Nadiah
Appreciated!
Salam tuan,
terima kasih buat entry ni utk saya. insyaAllah , saya akan call tuan utk dptkan no akaun. semua hadiah peserta akan di pos hari ni.
-eqbalzack-
Salam Eqbalzack.
Terima kasih.
Take a peek at your profile and notice you're very organized. And I realise you've read a lot. No wonder your writing is smooth, easy flow and crisp copy. Have you read 'Tuesday's with Morrie' by Mitch Albom? It did touch me to the core.
Ps. The pictures are visually stunning. You're blessed with talents!
Thank you Ibrahim for the over rated comment :-)
I have heard about the book and the movie and I'm sure it is a good book to dig your head in - I haven't.
Thanks for the picture complement.
Post a Comment