I have to confess my addiction to Zuiko glasses and finally came the latest addition to my collection. It's a Pen EE - half frame camera with funny viewfinder orientation. Not to mention how handsome is the camera and I like the natural diptych delivered by my lab scanner. I had the first test roll developed and the camera delivered what it should be doing. I shot about 40 frames through the windscreen along the 15km journey from Jitra to Alor Setar with my wife on the driving seat. It was a test roll anyway :-)

Pen EE | 28mm | negative scanned
Not bad for a camera that was introduced in 1959.
Request to license ıusnɾ@w|©kedf|lm's photos via Getty Images

Pen EE | 28mm | negative scanned
Not bad for a camera that was introduced in 1959.
Request to license ıusnɾ@w|©kedf|lm's photos via Getty Images
5 comments:
Digital camera tak boleh challenge good old mechanical film model.
Saya ada satu Nikon FE2 masa mula hobi dulu... sayang dah rosak & lens penuh cendawan... masih simpan sebagai bahan sejarah.
Thanks Doc. You should fix the FE2, it will be worth it!
I wonder what do you do in Jitra-AS?
Ibrahim I am wondering about that myself ha ha... :-)
nice camera :)
Post a Comment