
I have been taking off for a period of time here and there not only helps me to regroup and refocus, but it also gives me a spark of new writing ideas and different directions to consider going. I think I was down with low on motivation but that is of no excuse at all.
All the traveling in the past few weeks sparks me with fresh idea to write. A two hours discourse with the temple keeper in Sibu made me promise him to summarize some of his idea in writing. I won’t be writing lengthy details about Ying and Yang but I guess it is worth the mention of this man who has been with the temple for 36 long years. He was awarded medal from The Ministry of Tourism and have presented papers on the topic internationally. You can meet him at the Tok Pek Kong Temple by the Rajang River in Sibu. His name is Mr Tan Teick Chian. He also makes me understand, among other things that Tai Chee is a fishing movement.
A word or two from my older hub before signing off.
Most of us hate regrets. There are times when our consciences are bothered because of too many reasons. For those reasons, we're having a hard time sleeping. We've let people down. We've let God down. We've gone out of my way to justify junk. Don't we just wish we lived our life as though we were grateful for what God has done to save us?
No comments:
Post a Comment