Monday, August 08, 2011

e x p l o r e d

Nikon FE2 | Film developed with coffee and vitamin C


I was back in my office after about two weeks away. There is lots of stuff to look at after an early morning meeting that I have to attend. I must say it wasn’t productive but at least I can get myself organized and set my mind to work for this week. My wife’s car was smashed by a motorcyclist and ended up with broken bumper. That happened during the drizzle after she picked my son from school. I just had to let him off and I can see the relief on his worried face.

Our Surau held “majlis berbuka puasa followed by more” after tarawikh. I had a good round table chat with the neighbors before coming here to update my hub. I was surprised to find out that my b+w upload made it to Flickr E X P L O R E.

Request to license ıusnɾ@w|©kedf|lm's photos via Getty Images


3 comments:

imah said...

hopefully everthing is fine and safe..q

amin.

eqbalzack said...

TAHNIAH! Anda pemenang Giveaway 'The Colors of Ramadhan'...
Sila emailkan details kepada:

eqbalzack@yahoo.com

Terima Kasih

~eqbalzack.com~

wickedwarhol said...

Terima kasih Imah dan EQ.
Details dah di emailkan.