
We are having an extra day at home this weekend so the whole family decided to help Sharina tidying up her classroom for a brand new academic year. Armed with hammered drills, scrapers, wall plugs ladder and handful of rags; we set off to her classroom rather early in the morning.
We did pretty good job fixing all the loose ends but the point I'm trying to say here is there are too many loose ends. I'll not go any further than that but I suppose we are all aware of the situation.
We ate on our way home and after hitting the shower, everyone except me were flat out in deep afternoon nap. I was a beautiful afternoon with sheep like white clouds against the stunning blue sky so I decided for a quick ride with my camera.
It's harvesting season here and the weather is scorching hot. The rice straws left by combined harvesters are good playground for bird, butterflies, grasshoppers and dragonflies. I was back in an hour a happy man after looking at the loot in my lappy.
Have a wonderful weekend because I do!
We did pretty good job fixing all the loose ends but the point I'm trying to say here is there are too many loose ends. I'll not go any further than that but I suppose we are all aware of the situation.
We ate on our way home and after hitting the shower, everyone except me were flat out in deep afternoon nap. I was a beautiful afternoon with sheep like white clouds against the stunning blue sky so I decided for a quick ride with my camera.
It's harvesting season here and the weather is scorching hot. The rice straws left by combined harvesters are good playground for bird, butterflies, grasshoppers and dragonflies. I was back in an hour a happy man after looking at the loot in my lappy.
Have a wonderful weekend because I do!
1 comment:
Assalamualaikum, En.Jusni.
Saya sangat tertarik dan kagum dengan foto pepatung yang dipaparkan.imej hadapannya sangat jelas.Bolehkah imej pepatung itu diedit supaya menampakkan bahagian sisinya . Dengan ini badannya akan nampak keseluruhan dan jika urat/garisan pada sayapnya dapat ditonjolkan , saya rasa ia sangat menarik.
Terima kasih dengan ilmu yang dicurahkan
Post a Comment