Sunday, January 20, 2008

4W


Try answering the following questions:

  • Why the Moon always shows the same face to the Earth.
  • Why the Moon's rotation period is the same as the length of time it takes to orbit the Earth (same as number 1, but phrased differently).
  • Why there are two tides a day.
  • Why the Earth's rotation rate is slowing.
  • It has something to do with moon. This one was captured this evening 20th Jan 2008 before sunset. It is a waxing gibbous @ 94% full moon. The blue cloudless sky reflected by the evening sun allowed me to take this moon picture hand-held above the rain tree. Now, I can call that my moon.

    2 comments:

    Channel 11.5 said...

    Hello,

    Am going to Kangar this Friday night. Should lalu kodiang on the way back on Sunday afternoon. Will try and locate the beautiful places yang you dok ambik gambar tu. Nanti I update ok?

    Anonymous said...

    Hi there...thx for dropping by at my blog and linking mine..luv the photos u taken, very natural. Btw i also have another blog of opinion PrettyMommie Blog.I will link yours there :)

    I still have the dark pink embrodered fabric available. But the others for January collection has been sold out. Can u please email to me..Thx.