
The toothache was bad last night even after a couple of painkillers Sharina bought me. To my surprised, the pain was gone after an extended sleep. Went to see my dentist who was out for lunch and kenduri, finally got to see her by 3.30 and I came out grinning. Just some filling and I still got to keep the tooth.
Went to see my mother before a friend called so I had to hurry home. Captured the shot above with the picnic bench in the foreground before I left. I must have built that bench about seven years ago and made me thinking how my Industrial Arts lessons came to have significant effect on my daily life. We used to learn woodwork, metalworks and engines. My woodworking skills and knowledge about engines can be considered above average according to my egoistic rating. Many thanks to Cikgu Zainal, Mr Lai and John (who was my basketball coach as well) for teaching me all those skills.
Went to see my mother before a friend called so I had to hurry home. Captured the shot above with the picnic bench in the foreground before I left. I must have built that bench about seven years ago and made me thinking how my Industrial Arts lessons came to have significant effect on my daily life. We used to learn woodwork, metalworks and engines. My woodworking skills and knowledge about engines can be considered above average according to my egoistic rating. Many thanks to Cikgu Zainal, Mr Lai and John (who was my basketball coach as well) for teaching me all those skills.
No comments:
Post a Comment