Monday, September 26, 2005

Why Work Sucks?


I know, I know. You have it absolutely rough at work. You're underpaid, completely unappreciated, and haven't seen your spouse since the Tunku administration because you're always at work doing silly business things like benchmarking and paradigm shifting, whatever the heck that means.

And I won't even get you started on your boss — the useless twit who has roughly the same level of intelligence you would expect from an individual-sized tub of extra-curdled "lite" generic brand cottage cheese.

I know. I understand. You're not alone. You're completely normal even. In fact, in a recent survey of 100 employees at major corporations, 98 used words ranging from "moron" to "brutal" when describing their bosses. The other two were out sick the day the survey taker called.

Why is work like that?

2 comments:

Marcela said...

Si te gusta, como a mi ,Pink Floyd , en la seccion MUSICA de mi blog, estan las letras en castellano.
Gracias por visitar mi blog, y eres bienvenido cuando queiras.
Besos

ejamaris said...

update la abang!!