The inertial force is keeping me away from doing any serious work today but a backlog of things is there in my task list. It is time to get into full swing again? Just two days at work after a long break and I have already sat in four meetings. There will be another one away from the office on Wednesday. So, tell me if all these meetings are really productive? However, I'm not going to let a little thing like the hours in the day get the best of me, oh really!! I'm just not used to it anymore. I'm too accustomed to allowing myself the luxuries of distractions for the whole long week, just bouncing from one thing to another without any real care about the time.
Why do I still go to work? Going to work costs a lot less than a vacation. I think that is a good enough reason until I have enough money for another long vacation.

4 comments:
I just look at all of your pictures on this page and am in awe, they are beautiful! Thank you for sharing.
Robin
Thanks Robin for dropping by. I'm glad that you liked them.
Regards
oh yeah, you are indeed. going to work cost less than vacation. work to get money for vacation.. hurm... make me wonder! ...
Salam.
Some says, "Meeting is a legal way to pass time."
Post a Comment