Sunday, March 08, 2009

Work Part II

Tyre shop : Minolta SRT Super / Rokkor 55mm f:1.7


Jobs are ok for many but the stupid coworkers, guys acting like pussies, bored out of skull, and people that really suck and many more lead to why work sucks. Like many, I have the same problem. I have a job in the ranks of middle management. But I hate it. I hate the bureaucracy. I hate the work politics. I hate the constant management changes. Constant strategy changes with no significant changes on the products will make you think. Everything is derivative, "borrowed" from elsewhere, recycled five years too late. I somewhat sympathize with the smart asses who specialize in figuring out how not to get things done, but all I really want to do is build great characters and have a reasonable amount of fun doing it. If I can stick it out, I could choose not to work. I could stay home and do nothing for a year or more. I could spend all my time doing volunteer work or labor myself in the farm. I wouldn't have to work for any man. How can I stick it out without going crazy?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes agree with you. is there a place whwere we love to work with and we will work with love....
any suggestion?
bilahbuluh..

wickedwarhol said...

Ha ha.... search me...