In the midst of rice crisis and fuel price hike, I took this picture of my village with the inclusion of the wooden house. There is vast rice field in the foreground with the brown harvested corn close to the house. The compound is surrounded by swaying coconut trees and the rubber plantation making up the horizon on the left frame. I like the sky and puffy white cloud too. Looking at the picture again, I was wondering if this is utopia, where people are self sufficient, with plenty of oxygen and ozone for everyone. I would like to share words by Mohandas Mahatma Gandhi: The world is enough for our needs, but is not enough for our greed.
1 comment:
Nice view. I just just have 1 Q for u. How can we escape from greed? It's what make people to be more civilised, isn't it?
Post a Comment