No spring here but it’s spring break. You know what that means, right? That means I have approximately one week to do everything I need to do that I couldn’t do otherwise while at work, which isn’t saying much because the things I’m referring to are work-related. Thus far, my spring break has been quite unproductive and I am already toward the end of the week. The only significant work that I did was mowing half of my lawn before the light faded yesterday's evening. I still don't feel good. Apparently, this is the 4th day since I had the wasp attack on Monday and have been unproductive since then. I am debating if I am going to do anything or not today. It doesn't seem like I would feel any better in the morning anyway. So what Am I waiting for? But oh well, I keep saying, I'll just make it up next week and hopefully I feel all better soon.Thursday, June 05, 2008
Spring break
No spring here but it’s spring break. You know what that means, right? That means I have approximately one week to do everything I need to do that I couldn’t do otherwise while at work, which isn’t saying much because the things I’m referring to are work-related. Thus far, my spring break has been quite unproductive and I am already toward the end of the week. The only significant work that I did was mowing half of my lawn before the light faded yesterday's evening. I still don't feel good. Apparently, this is the 4th day since I had the wasp attack on Monday and have been unproductive since then. I am debating if I am going to do anything or not today. It doesn't seem like I would feel any better in the morning anyway. So what Am I waiting for? But oh well, I keep saying, I'll just make it up next week and hopefully I feel all better soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow!.. you have a vast backyard.
Nice composition and lighting.
wassalam,
/redzlan/.
You know this angle that you took sort of remind me of Little House on the Prairie till I sort of glimpse at the pokok nyior!Indeed a beautiful composition
Post a Comment