Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Green is Sexy!


I was walking down the corridor towards our washroom on a very dull gloomy day but the view in front of me caught my attention. A huge green trash-can complemented by a greener view ahead – trash free. Make me thinking how sexy the green can be even without the blue sky or streaks of white cloud.

It’s been said that if we like something, we’ll tell 3 people, but if we hate it, we’ll tell 12. Needless to say, I like this view so much that I walked back to the office (postponing my nature calls) and capture this shot so that I can blog this. Trash has always been a major problem in public places in Malaysia. Sometimes our favorite products are like adorable pets that pee on the furniture: we love them, but we don’t love their filthy habit. Wasteful packaging is annoying, unnecessary and more expensive to produce. Plastic bottles, Styrofoam containers, canned drinks and plastic bags are just a few of the long list of harmful items if not disposed properly.

Please think again before you toss out another trash – Green is really Sexy!!!

No comments: