WARNING…EXTREMELY DISTURBING CONTENT COMING UP. PLEASE DON’T READ NOR BE OFFENDED IF YOU DO READ. JUST A WARNING YOU NOW. THANK YOU.
So I got into my office as always and I had to do my routine “duty”.
Well imagine my surprise when I walk into the washroom and immediately am greeted by a foul and unpleasant order (obscure Seinfeld reference for you there, 100 points if you can guess the scene). I opened the washroom's door and saw this large black piece of shit “dry-docked” in the toilet (meaning above the waterline for those who need a visual). The water was yellow and apparently whoever left behind their mess didn’t bother to flush.
It was disgusting and appalling. I nearly threw up and turned to leave immediately. But then of course the blogger in me kicked in so I decided to share with you how disgusting this was.
I held my nose as I took the picture on my mobile phone (just the thought but I didn't) but I ran out of there as fast as possible. Suddenly my urge to go was completely gone. The craziest part was how whoever took the shit got it to come out of their ass sideways? Seriously…that’s really crazy. And how they managed to get it dry-docked is beyond me. Actually there is some traces of shit on the bowl so they literally must have been forward in the seat.
I wonder what this guy could’ve eaten to create such a thick and dense piece of shit. I mean it must’ve hurt like hell trying to push that through. Well…… Life is like that!

No comments:
Post a Comment