Wednesday, November 02, 2011

The train has left without me

Nikon F3 | 50/1.4 Ai | Scanned negative

The train has left without me. I was like a little boy standing on the corner watching the train back home from my boarding school disappeared down the track, hearing the shouts and laughter of my friends grow fainter and fainter until I was left alone in silence.

3 comments:

imah said...

lamanya tak jenguk sini ^^ huhuhu..

the train is ALWAYS delayed.

Mazli said...

I can recall we normally were not able to get a seat on the train ride to east coast those days. We ended up sitting on the floor near the step case in between coaches. But it really didnt seem to matter! riding back home was always fun, guess the youthfulness, life was easy..

wickedwarhol said...

Thanks Imah.
Mazli: I can remember those days vividly and it was no different going up north. Thank dear friend.