



Last Friday evening had made me light-headed and happy - I took a long walk with my camera around the neighborhood. It was sunny and calm and warm all day, not too hot and perfect for strolling through the long grass in the sweet-smelling shade of rough area by the highway. The sky was blue and calm with golden light showering on weeds and wildflowers. The moon on the eastern sky was quite high up as the new month has passed a week long. I had cleaned and put my OM G-Zuiko 55mm/1.2 glass under the sun earlier. It was perfect to test out the optics with 400 ISO film. I have shelved this lens for a very long period of time due to the size and weight of the elements inside it. I was home before the sunset. That night , the bamboo plant outside our house were swaying and deep rivers of water were rolling down the windows.

2 comments:
Looking at the pictures alone put me in serendipity. SubhanALLAH.
Ps. I miss your wisdom.
Thanks @Ibrahim.
Post a Comment