As I pulled in the parking lot at my workplace today, the sun was so round looking pretty much like moon. By the time I have my camera ready for a shot, the cloud covered that ball of fire and the ride out stays gloomy till now. My lappy took super long time to boot and I have to make a cold restart to get it working again. It is now official that today is my off day. I think I am a great warm human being and I am entitled to have an off day and it is good to feel that I am human. Bad days make me more aware of how fragile strength is. For today, nothing motivates me to go change the world. To do the things that I love, seem laborious. To do the things that I hate, feels worse than they usually would.

3 comments:
Cantik... :)
Terima kasih Nurul!
oh sayangnya i can't see the sun..i thought you have the photo..hehe..by the way, nice photo.
be strong yeah. :)
Post a Comment