Sunday, November 02, 2008

The sleeping butterfly


I have never seen butterfly sleep before although I have tracked a few homing for the night. I was walking around my garden with my camera one early weekend morning and stumbled upon this butterfly still sleeping. The dew was still thick as can be seen in this image. This butterfly is very small perched on the tiny weed with droplets of the morning dew still intact. Wonderful creation and thanks for viewing!

4 comments:

Redzlan said...

My first time seen this sleeping beauty.
Great macro work!
Why its eyes are not closed? ;-)

wickedwarhol said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wickedwarhol said...

I guess butterfly sleeps with the eyes open :-)

Redzlan said...

Selamat mengerjakan ibadat Haji.
Saya doakan anda dan rombongan selamat pergi dan kembali. Semoga mendapat haji yang mabrur.
"Labbaika Allaahumma labbaik,
labbaika laa syariika laka labbaik,
innal hamda wan-ni'mata laka wal-mulka, laa syariikalak".
ammin!
The Firdaus Makkah Hotel that I stayed in 2003 no longer there with new Masjidil Haram renovation.