I am glad that the General Election is over. Glad that all the posters and banners are slowly going down and thus eliminating the eyesores that I have to tolerate for the past two weeks. I am wondering how much longer we Malaysians have to stuck ourselves with this third world mentality even though much progress we have achieved in many ways. I am wondering too, how much does this poster wars actually influenced the voters in deciding who to vote or who not to vote. I began seeing something positive though - more placards have been used this year displaying the candidates' faces. Not only they pose less eyesores, they are also less hazardous to traffic and easily removed after the election.Monday, March 10, 2008
Election 2008
I am glad that the General Election is over. Glad that all the posters and banners are slowly going down and thus eliminating the eyesores that I have to tolerate for the past two weeks. I am wondering how much longer we Malaysians have to stuck ourselves with this third world mentality even though much progress we have achieved in many ways. I am wondering too, how much does this poster wars actually influenced the voters in deciding who to vote or who not to vote. I began seeing something positive though - more placards have been used this year displaying the candidates' faces. Not only they pose less eyesores, they are also less hazardous to traffic and easily removed after the election.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I always adore Tan Sri Al-Bukhary, his achievement and kindness..maybe he shud join the politic. Hehe..what do u think?
Post a Comment