Sunday, October 21, 2007

Swings back to work.


My desk at noon today

Going back to work after nine days off is a slow process. I’d much rather relax and play with new holiday toys than get to the grindstone. Slip back into the routine! When I get back to work after a few days off, especially during the holiday season, I feel slow, sluggish, and uninspired. Too much ketupat, rendang and holiday hooplah has that effect on me. It’s hard to get back into a humdrum work routine after holiday enjoyment.


Well, the day started off very early with a lengthy meeting that lasted three hours followed by piles of papers to go through. I was trying hard to keep my thoughts organized, and keeping myself on track. Hopefully this will help me get right back into the swing of working.



it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae...

No comments: